The Redwood Village Pool is located at 3597 Cherilyn Ct. off Young Ave in northwest Napa. The phone number for the pool house is (707) 252‐9962 (seasonal).
PO Box 3623 Napa, CA 94558
Members who reside within the boundaries of Redwood Road, Linda Vista, Trower and Dry Creek. This does not include homes on the roads listed above (some homes on Linda Vista may qualify). Other areas included for Regular Members are Dickerson Lane, Crystal Ct and Lap Ct as per our By-Laws.Sponsored Members:
Members who have been sponsored by a current regular member and live outside the boundaries listed above. The sponsored membership is held on a year-by-year basis only (January 1 through December 31 of each year per Article XVI), although accepted sponsored members may not have to reapply every year. When an opening occurs, regular membership applications will be called first.
Fill out an application for membership and mail it to our P.O. Box. This does not guarantee their membership since we typically have a waiting list. When a spot opens, Regular Member applicants have priority, and then sponsored applicants from the waiting list are called. The waiting list is ranked by postmark of applications. NOTE - Applications must be mailed -- they will not be accepted if given to any Staff or Board Member. Applications and Current Membership Fee Structure can be found on our website: www.rvsc.info
*Senior Memberships are only available for Regular Members, If you are a Regular Member and you or your spouse is over 55, you can apply for Senior Membership by sending the Senior Membership status application to the RVSC P.O. Box.
Regular Members Only. Regular Memberships that have lapsed will be charged a reinstatement fee of $100 and will only be reinstated if there is a slot available. Sponsored Members that lapse (or are cancelled) will have to reapply. A Notice of Cancellation form is available on the website for download and should be sent to the Board via the P.O. Box.
Regular Membership $350
Renter’s Membership $425
Sponsored Membership $425
Membership Initiation Fee $300
Senior Membership $250
* Please add an additional $20 to your fees if paid after May 1st, 2016.
Guest Fee is $3.00 per person.
A member must accompany guest(s) at all times. Members are responsible for their guests.
Members bringing guests must be at least 13 years old.
There is a six (6) guests per day limit. Members who wish to bring more than six guests must call the on-duty lifeguard at the pool prior to arrival for approval. Members must accept lifeguard's decision.
Immediate family members are free, such as your parents, children, siblings, grandparents, or grandchildren. Extended family members such as aunts, uncles, cousins, distant relatives, friends, etc. must pay the guest fee. Babysitters do not pay a fee.
Guest fees apply to pool area use only. Guests in bbq area only do not need to pay. Please be considerate of your other members. If you are having guests to a bbq at the pool, the 6 person guest limit applies, even if your guests do not plan on swimming.
Please respect our neighbors and park your vehicle appropriately. Better yet, walk or cycle to the pool.
- The Rules
- The full list of Pool Rules are posted on the wall outside the Office. Please read them over and follow them carefully. If you have any questions, ask the life guard on duty.
- No Running!
- It is very important to remember NOT TO RUN in the pool areas. It is very dangerous, as someone could fall and slip into the pool unprepared or accidentally cause harm to another.
- Diving Board Safety
- Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time. All others, in line, must wait on the ground, not on the stairs, until their turn. Be sure to jump out far enough so that you don't hit the board!
- Floatation Devices
- Only Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets are allowed in the pool. No other floating devices are allowed.
- Bad Behavior
- For the health and welfare of all who use the pool, the lifeguards will record names of children whose behavior has created a problem at the pool on the daily attendance sheets. The parents of any child whose name appears more than four times will be contacted by the Board. Everyone needs to do their best to maintain a safe and happy pool environment.